|Job type||Temporary Full-time|
|Workplace Location||Rockhampton region|
|Job ad reference||QLD/106193/14|
• Assess applications relating to sale of industrial land, conversions of tenure, sub-lease, transfer of leases, informal tenancies, manage ongoing administration of leasehold property and make recommendations thereon to senior management.
• Provide assistance to the Manager (Property & Infrastructure Development), in respect of the program for the management of land, preparation of budgets and updates of inventories in respect of the industrial estates managed by the EDQ.
• Liaise with other government departments and local governments to assist clients with advice relating to development proposals and to ensure the efficient management of matters relating to EDQ industrial estates.
• Manage all aspects of the maintenance and upkeep of EDQ controlled land in Central Queensland, including recommendations of appropriate expenditure.
• Monitor the supply of and demand for business and industry land in the region to identify and quantify market failures and strategic land holdings and prepare detailed briefings recommending acquisition of appropriate land and/or development.
• Liaise with private sector agencies including real estate agents and industrial land developers in order to maximize and influence the provision of serviced land for business and industry by other parties.
• Provide advice to consultants on EDQ requirements, standards and policies for sub divisional development.
• Assist in the management of approvals for major industrial land development and infrastructure proposals including material change of use, lot reconfiguration and operational works under the Economic Development Act and other planning legislation.
• Communicate, consult and liaise with commonwealth, State and Local Government and other stakeholders including public communication and consultation for major industrial land development and infrastructure projects.
• Actively manage the fostering of a team environment and positive culture, characterised by teamwork, information transfer, transparent decision making and shared responsibility.
• Understand the strategy of the organization and assist in the preparation of correspondence and submissions relating to major industrial land development and infrastructure issue.
• Assist the Director to prepare and manage the Capital Works program for the Industrial team including programming allocation of resources and performance management.
• Assist in the application and securing of procurement.
• Lead and deliver minor Capital Works projects.
• Possess demonstrated knowledge of the industrial land development industry and the business operations and activities of a commercialised business unit.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.