Compliance Delivery Manager
Central Queensland Compliance, Coal & Central Queensland Compliance, Environmental Services And Regulation, Gladstone
This role is responsible to the Program Manager for the management of a compliance team. This team is responsible for a range of services under the Environmental Protection Act 1994 undertaking compliance and enforcement activities and environmental management of issues impacting on land, air water and people including air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, and waste, and incident management. The major responsibility of a Compliance Delivery Manager is to lead a team tasked with managing complex environmental issues including the regulation of environmentally relevant activities, compliance and complaints management, incident response and the day to day management of the team.
|Job type||Permanent Full-time|
|Occupational group||Primary Industry & Environment|
|Workplace Location||Central West Qld|
|Job ad reference||QLD/230907/17|
|Contact person||Justin Cagney|
|Contact details||(07) 4837 3507|
To achieve the outcomes required by this role, you must be able to:
• Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team and implement systems to promote performance management, ethical behaviour/decision making and professional development;
• Plan and undertake preventative and targeted compliance activities.
• Advise, liaise, consult and negotiate with all levels of government agencies, industry and community groups on complex environmental issues and implementation of policy.
• Lead project teams implementing policies and strategies and assess and review the standard of work of team members.
• Provide an after-hours on-call environmental incident response service.
• Prepare Ministerial and other correspondence, briefing notes and information documents.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.