Central Queensland Compliance, Coal & Central Queensland Compliance, Environmental Services And Regulation, Rockhampton
We are seeking and experienced environmental management professional for a Team Leader role in our compliance team based in Rockhampton. As the Team Leader you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving required for the team to meet its objectives. Team Leaders are responsible for the day to day supervision of staff within their team and ensuring that the services or deliverables of the team are coordinated, managed and monitored effectively. Team Leaders work closely with the manager of the area to ensure there is effective two way communication and to ensure any issues relating to service delivery or team performance are raised and addressed.
|Job type||Permanent Full-time|
|Occupational group||Primary Industry & Environment|
|Workplace Location||Rockhampton region|
|Job ad reference||QLD/230920/17|
|Contact person||Justin Cagney|
|Contact details||(07) 4837 3507|
To achieve the outcomes required by this role, you must be able to:
• Lead preventative and targeted compliance activities including planning and conducting site inspections, gathering evidence to support enforcement actions, and making recommendations to management.
• Conduct environmental risk assessment of sites via a compliance and risk evaluation tool.
• Provide day-to-day supervision of multidisciplinary staff to ensure a balance of resources to meet performance measures.
• Monitor and review outputs, processes and procedures.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team.
• Lead and motivate the team to ensure the provision of quality services.
• Prepare timely and well researched briefings, reports, submissions and correspondence.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.